- Early exposure to ACT test-quality questions and predictive score ranges on the familiar 1-36 scale.
- A personalized view of students’ college and career possibilities based on their answers to the ACT interest inventory.
- Fast reporting, so students, parents and educators can quickly start using PreACT insights.
- An affordable cost of $12 per student tested for schools, districts, and states.
SAT & ACT TESTING DATES FOR 2020-2021
A list of what to bring and what not to bring to the SAT test is here: SAT Test Day Check List
- Dec 5 – Register by Nov 5
- March 13 – Register by Feb 12
- May 8 – Register by April 8
- June 5 – Register by May 6
ACT – WCS is not a testing site. You may select the testing site most convenient to you during registration.
Register online at www.act.org.
- Dec 4 – Register by Nov 6
- Feb 6 – Register by Jan 8
- April 17 – Register by March 12
- June 12 – Register by May 7
- July 17 – Register by June 18
PSAT – The PSAT is a test that showcases the classroom skills and knowledge that are essential for college and career readiness and success. At WCHS the PSAT is mandatory for all grade 11 students. There is no charge for this administration. Sophomores are highly encouraged to take the PSAT as well. The cost for Sophomores is $18. Because we believe in the value of the PSAT, we are planning on all 10th grade students taking the exam unless otherwise notified by a parent.
The PSAT connects students to colleges and universities, and to scholarship organizations. It prepares students for the new SAT and college, and fuels practice recommendations on Khan Academy. It also matches students with AP courses that make the most of their academic strengths. AP classes can provide an edge in the admission process, and an opportunity to earn college credit. Visit www.psat.org. Also, CollegeBoard has very helpful information about the PSAT.