Tuition Schedule 2022-2023
|1 Child||2 Children||3 Children||4 Children|
NOTE: Rates above are per child. For example, if a family enrolls two children, one in grade 6 and another in grade 9, their total annual tuition rate would be $13,390 (grade 6) + $14,860 (grade 9) = $28,250
- A non-refundable $100 per family Application Fee and $50 per child Student Testing Fee will be payable upon submission of completed Online Application.
- A non-refundable $400 per family Enrollment Deposit will be payable upon submission of the Online Enrollment information for the first student in each family. The $400 Enrollment Deposit will be applied to the August family tuition statement.
- An annual Facility/Technology Fee of $400 per family is payable in addition to tuition.
- A discount of 2% of the family tuition total will be given if full payment is received by August 1.
- Tuition is charged in ten equal installments, August – May. Families may choose either the 5th or the 20th of the month as a payment date. A late fee of $25 may be assessed monthly on accounts that are past due.
- Tuition assistance is available and is applied for separately through a confidential, secure process.
WCS WITHDRAWAL POLICY
WCS carefully plans for anticipated enrollment and is obligated to meet costs it cannot cancel due to student withdrawals. Any student who withdraws for any reason will be responsible for payment of their tuition and fee obligation based upon their date of withdrawal:
Date of Withdrawal/Amount Due to WCS
- July 1 – Day before first day of school, 25% of annual tuition and fees
- First Day of School – December 15, 50% of annual tuition and fees
- After December 15, 100% of annual tuition and fees
Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
Tuition assistance for grades 1 – 12 is available through the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP). Applications are now open for the 2023/2024 academic year. Families applying for tuition assistance will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by March 31, 2023. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
– Copies of your 2022 Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
– Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf or jpeg format online.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, please contact a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
Please note: Families applying for admission for the first time must be completely through the admission process and accepted for admission before being considered for a Tuition Assistance award.
Applications must be submitted by March 31, 2023, to be given priority for consideration for an award for next school year.
Treasures and T.R.I.P
A significant addition to our financial model has been Treasures, an upscale thrift store located at Koopman Plaza in North Grafton. Since opening in June 2008, Treasures has contributed more than $1,000,000 toward tuition reduction.
Our Tuition Reduction Incentive Program (TRIP) is a tuition savings opportunity from ShopWithScrip® that is open to all WCS families. By purchasing gift cards for businesses that offer a rebate, TRIP is currently saving participating families an average of $300 per year; however, many families save in the range of $500 to $1000 each year. If your child(ren) no longer attends WCS, you may apply the credit to the balance of your tuition account, to another family’s account, or to the WCS Tuition Assistance Fund.
To register for TRIP, please send us an email at email@example.com. To visit the ShopWithScrip® website, please click here.