Whitinsville Christian School enthusiastically welcomes international students to Grades 7-12 who desire to have a college-preparatory, biblically-based education. We value the cultural diversity that international students bring to our school and encourage students to participate in a rigorous academic curriculum which teaches God’s central place in all of life.
Our individualized academic and personal support for international students includes:
- Home stay living options with caring, Whitinsville Christian School community families
- English language support in grammar, Bible, and TOEFL preparation
- Academic support through individual sessions with a professional tutor
- Academically challenging classes, including AP, Virtual High School, and honors courses
- Full participation in all of our athletic, music, drama, leadership, service, robotics, clubs, and activities
- Guidance and support through the university application process
Please note: applications for International Students may not be submitted through our Online Application process. Instead, please contact the Director of International Student Programs at 508-372-3251 or firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on the International Student application process.