The mission of Whitinsville Christian School is to nurture the academic, spiritual, personal, social, creative and physical development of students, in cooperation with their parents, for Christ-like service in God’s World.
Our Statement of Faith
- Bible – We believe the Bible to be the only infallible, inspired, and authoritative Word of God.
- God – We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Man – We believe that God created man in His own image.
- Sin – We believe that Adam and Eve’s disobedience to God brought sin into the world. Man thus alienated himself from God, his neighbor, and the world. All are sinners.
- Savior – We believe Jesus Christ is the ONLY Savior of sinners, the ONLY way to the Father. Christ died as a substitute for sinners and was raised from the dead so that man could be reconciled to God.
- Eternal Life – We believe eternal life is a gift of God received personally through faith in Jesus Christ alone. Eternal life is neither deserved by anyone, nor can it be earned by good deeds.
- Children – We believe that God has charged parents with the responsibility of bringing up their children in the “nurture and admonition of the Lord” (Ephesians 6:4). Since this is a very complex task, parents look to the school for assistance.