Criteria Established for Admission to Whitinsville Christian School
Parents are expected to:
- Agree with and sign the Statement of Faith
- Arrange to meet their financial obligations to Whitinsville Christian School
Students are expected to:
- Give evidence of potential academic success in the school’s program based on previous records and recommendations
- Give evidence of good social adjustment, satisfactory behavior, and emotional stability
Steps for Completing the Application and Admission Process
- Complete the online application using the APPLY button below, paying a $100.00 per family application and a $50.00 per student assessment fee. Application and assessment fees are payable by credit card and are non-refundable.
- After we receive Teacher Recommendations, placement testing for the student, and subsequently a family meeting will be scheduled. A determination of compatibility will be made by the administrators and the family resulting in an enthusiastic welcome to families seeking a Christian education for their children.
Meeting with Families
Following completion of the application and student assessment, the family of each student will be invited to a meeting with two administrators. Students applying to enter grades 6-12 are expected to be present and participate in this meeting.
Applications for admission received before February 1st will receive first consideration for admission and financial aid. Applications received after February 1st will be reviewed on a space available basis. Applications for admission for the beginning of the school year must be complete by June 1st.
Applications received after June 1st will be subject to review for admission by the WCS Administrative Team on a case by case basis. Applications received after June 1st will also be assessed a $100 late application fee.