SAS – Services
What We Provide
- Direct Service for students in reading, math, study skills and academic support. Depending on the needs of the student and on student and faculty schedules, support may be provided through inclusion, small group or individual support, or 1:1 specific remedial intervention.
- Consultation to teachers and parents including student file review, instructional recommendations, collaborating with parents and school systems, providing referral information for tutoring and other services.
- Assessment on a limited basis such as annual DIBELS testing, CTOPP, WADE, WJVI and other informal assessment, as well as coordinating standardized testing accommodations. Our office also provides information about how best to collaborate with your local public school for evaluations.
- Monitoring student progress through ongoing review of grades on RenWeb, communication with teachers and parents.
- Administrative coordination of 504 plans