The middle school is focused on the students; we encourage students to engage in activities that develop their gifts and talents.
- Chapels: Students plan and participate in leading worship at chapels
- Focus Team: Students may be involved in the Focus Team – an 8th grade leadership group
- Middle School Teams: All students participate in cross-grade team-building activities throughout the year
- Yearbook: Students create a middle school yearbook
- Field Trips: Students are able to enrich their academic experience through a variety of field trips
- Extra-Curricular Opportunities: Students take part in a wide variety of musical, visual arts, and athletic activities
- Service: Students plan and participate in a number of serve projects (Operation Christmas Child through Samaritan’s Purse, People First Food Pantry of Uxbridge, Grafton Community Harvest Project)
- Summit- a time of leadership building for 8th grade students
- Pizza and Paperbacks- Students join with teachers in reading worthwhile literature and for discussion and pizza
- Video Club is up and running. Check out their first video. Interesting in joining the club? See Mrs. Dykstra for details.