We have found that one of the most important steps in the admission process is to visit Whitinsville Christian School. We strongly encourage you to experience the community and the WCS Difference.
We offer numerous visiting opportunities for students and parents to experience first-hand what it is like to be part of our community. Admissions events are hosted regularly, and you can at any time request a private tour.
- Campus Tours
- Open House
- High School Open House – October 21, 2017 in the Nehemiah Center Lobby at 10:00 a.m.
- High School Open House – January 21, 2018 in the Nehemiah Center Lobby at 10:00 a.m.
- All School Open House – February 10, 2018 in the Nehemiah Center Lobby at 10:00 a.m.
- All School Open House – April 7, 2018 in the Nehemiah Center Lobby at 10:00 a.m.
- Registration is appreciated, click here to register.
- Crusader Shadow Days
- We invite all prospective students to a VIP Experiences during a normal school day. Invitations also are extended to events held on campus after school such as athletic games, fine art performances, and grade specific events.
- Walk-In Wednesdays
- A morning event held every Wednesday beginning in January with no registration required. Come to the Elementary Entrance at 8:30 to hear more about WCS, tour the school campus, and ask a few questions. Head back home or to work before 10am.
Thanks for your interest in WCS. We are delighted you are considering us as a partner in the education of your student. If you have questions or would like to schedule a visit please call 508-372-3278, or send an email. We would love to hear from you!