Criteria Established for Admission to Whitinsville Christian School
Parents are expected to:
- Agree with and sign the Statement of Faith
Students are expected to:
- Give evidence of potential academic success in the school’s program based on previous records and recommendations
- Give evidence of good social adjustment, satisfactory behavior, and emotional stability
Steps for Completing the Application and Admission Process
- Complete the online application using the APPLY button below, paying a $100.00 per family application and a $50.00 per student assessment fee. Application and assessment fees are payable by credit card and are non-refundable.
- Distribute the other forms as indicated as soon as possible.
- After we receive these forms at WCS, placement testing for the student and a family meeting will be scheduled. A determination of compatibility will be made by the administrators and the family resulting in an enthusiastic welcome to families seeking a Christian education for their children.
Meeting with Families
Following completion of the application and student assessment, the family of each student will be invited to a meeting with two administrators. Students applying to enter grades 6-12 are expected to be present and participate in this meeting.
Applications for admission received before February 1st will receive fist consideration for admission and financial aid. Applications received after February 1st will be reviewed on a space available basis. Applications for admission for the beginning of the school year must be complete by June 1.
Applications received after June 1 will be subject to review for admission by the WCS Administrative Team on a case by case basis. Applications received after June 1 will be assessed a $100 late application fee.